Term dates: Monday 5th September to Friday 16th December 2016 (school closes at lunchtime on 16th December)
(Note: Year 7 and Year 12 students start at 10am on Monday 5th September 2016; Year 8, 9, 19, 11 and 13 students start at 8.45am on Tuesday 6th September 2016)
- Tuesday 20th September 2016 - School finishes at 1.15pm (details)
- Wednesday 21st September 2016 - School begins at 10am (details)
- Friday 14th October 2016 – School closed for Staff Training Day
- Monday 24th to Friday 28th October 2016 – Half-term holiday (School closed)
- Friday 25th November 2016 – School closed for Occasional Day
- Monday 19th December 2016 to Monday 2nd January 2017 – School closed for Christmas holiday
Term dates: Tuesday 3rd January (school begins at 10am on 3rd January) to Friday 31st March 2017 (school closes at lunchtime on 31st March)
- Monday 13th February to Friday 17th February 2017 – Half-term holiday (School closed)
Term dates: Tuesday 18th April (school begins at 10am on 18th April) to Friday 21st July 2017 (school closes at lunchtime on 21st July)
- Monday 1st May 2017 – Bank Holiday Monday (School closed)
- Monday 29th May to Friday 2nd June 2017 – Half-term holiday (School closed)
For full details of Acton High School events, including Year Ahead Evenings, Parents’ Evenings, Parent Forum Meetings and dates of our Spring and Winter showcase events, please visit the Calendar page.
Are you registered on ParentMail?
Reminders of key events during the school year are sent to parents and carers using ParentMail. It is therefore important that all parents and carers are registered on the system and that their account is linked to each of their children studying at Acton High School. For further information about the system and the way it is used at Acton High, click here.